Active harmonic filters and power optimizers help to eliminate harmonic pollution from the grid, reduce power quality problems and use energy more efficiently and reliably.
The AHF series is an active harmonic filter system designed to eliminate harmonic oscillations and consequently reduce costs. AHF series monitors the current signal and compensates the unwanted elements of the measured current. Thus, the filter ensures harmonic suppression independently of the number of loads. It also corrects the power factor, improving the system efficiency while reducing harmonic pollution.
Fast current harmonics and reactive power suppression e.g. for:
- Data centers
- UPS systems
- Green power generation (e.g. photovoltaics and wind turbines)
- Sensitive equipment manufacturing (e.g. silicon wafer production, semiconductor production)
- Industrial production machines
- Electrical welding systems
- Plastic industry machinery (extruders, injection molders)
- Office buildings and shopping centers 3rd and triple harmonic cancellation and neutral conductor unloading).